Thursday, October 20, 2011

Diet Update 2

Hi everyone, I thought I'd give you an update to my update. Below you'll find my new before and after stats.

Before
Weight = 147 lbs
Body Fat Percentage = 23.5
Body Fat in Pounds = 34.54
Lean Body Mass = 112 lbs



After
Weight = 141 lbs
Body Fat Percentage = 18
Body Fat in Pounds = 25.38
Lean Body Mass = 116 lbs



I've switched my weigh in time based on the recommendations from other users and the manufactures instructions. Hopefully this will truly reflect my efforts. Based on this new information I've lost 9.16 lbs of body fat. I can't believe that! If that wasn't enough I gained four lbs. of additional muscle. As a guy I can't tell you how happy I am (tear shedding down my cheek). I kept up with my goals. Just make sure you keep up with yours. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment