Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tools of the Trade - Fitness

            My sports sack I take to the gym is filled with all my essentials towel, water bottle, ipod shuffle and one of my favorite gym gadgets, my heart rate monitor. A heart rate monitor is a great tool to have. I find that it keeps me focused by ensuring that I stay in the right heart rate zone and that translates to no slacking off. My heart rate monitor can also track laps, the duration of my workout, the calories I've burned and it's waterproof. If your fan of cardio (and I know you are) you'll love this tool. P.S. Best place to get one, eBay or Craigslist.



If your looking for a tool to assist with your general fitness I suggest the Fitbit Ultra. It's like a pedometer taken up a couple of notches. It tracks your steps, sleep patterns and is used in conjunction with the website for further capabilities. I haven't tried it yet but it looks interesting from the reviews I've read and the information I've seen. It you try one let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment