Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tools of the Trade - Misto



Controlling your fat intake (especially the unhealthy kind) can be challenging, looking for a product that could assist me I stumbled upon Misto Olive Oil Sprayer. Available for $10 at various retailers, Misto is perfect when you’re watching your oil usage. Suitable for a variety of oils including olive oil, corn oil (or in my case canola oil) you can even use lemon juice in your sprayer. To use simply remove the top, fill half way up with the liquid of your choice and screw the nozzle back on. Use the cap to pump air into the container and all that’s left to do is point and spray.

             I’ve been using Misto now for four months and I am definitely pleased. I’m amazed how little oil I end up using. My oil seems to last longer and there hasn’t been a difference in the quality of food. The before and after in my oil usage is very apparent. I'm really glad I purchased it. After reading the reviews online I’ve learned a few helpful hints that I think will help you with your Misto. 


  1. Keep Misto upright to get the best mist of oil (tilt the pan instead).
  2. Release any used pressure from the canister by unscrewing the nozzle. 
  3. Wash your Misto after you used all the oil. 




No comments:

Post a Comment