Sunday, August 21, 2011

What's On My Plate

Hi, for today's post I thought I'd give you an idea of what my breakfast looks like. The days of sugary cereal and hot buttered toast are over as I've switched them out for more nutritious options. I start my day off with  four egg whites simply seasoned with salt, pepper and a dash of water. I added 4 oz. of turkey patties that I made using the recipe I posted before. I then followed it up with 5 oz. of fingerling potatoes. My total caloric intake comes to about 350 calories packing 40 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbs and 8 grams of fat, fitting the parameters of my goal in mind (close enough). The potatoes were boiled ahead of time and patties were already fully cooked and frozen. All I had to do was saute the potatoes, cook the eggs and microwave the patties. A great start to your morning with minimal effort and time. Enjoy!



                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment