Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Recipe Box

I'm always on the hunt for new and interesting recipes to add to my collection. Not too long ago I was looking for some gluten free sauagage patties to accompany my breakfast but the stuff at the market wasn't to appealing, so I took to the internet to find a recipe. After searching I came across a recipe for turkey saugage on Food.com. Turkey didn't strike me as a "breakfast" meat but I decided to give it a go. I'm glad I did. These patties have a wonderful herb quality thanks impart to a combination of parsley and sage, a subtle sweetness brought on by the use of pear and are jam packed with flavor you'll forget your eating turkey. I didn't have any fresh sage on hand so I used 1/4 tsp dried sage instead, luckily the slight adjustment didn't alter the recipe too much. For the complete recipe use the link below and make sure to print it out for future use. Oh, they freeze great and heat up in a snap just make sure to cook properly and wrap tightly in your freezer.

http://breakfast.food.com/recipe/turkey-sausage-73423

No comments:

Post a Comment