Friday, September 28, 2012

GF Product Testing - Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix , Part II

As I stood attentively at the microwave sure enough the mixture started to rise. It looked like a cool science experiment. Sixty seconds later my brownie was ready. The end product was a dense and fudgy brownie. Perhaps a little too dense. If you like your brownie light and fluffy this isn't the one. The taste was a little off. It's not the most chocolaty brownie I've ever had. Oddly enough it was also a little salty most likely coming from the addition of sea salt. I found it to detract rather than enhance. The brownie is best when eaten right away. I saved a piece for the following day but that proved to be an unwise decision. Overall, I love the idea but hate the execution. Hopefully with time some much needed improvements will be made.

Overall Rating: 2.5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment