Sunday, July 24, 2011

Product Review - NitroFusion


Strolling through the supplements section of my local Mother's Market and Kitchen (a health based food store in Southern California). I came upon Nitro Fusion Chocolate Protein by the people of Arizona Nutritional Sciences. Dairy free, soy free, animal free and gluten free this protein is made out of a blend of pea, brown rice and artichoke. Boosting 25 grams of protein per scoop, a 2 lbs. container yields 26 servings. Upon my first use I was a little surprised that it had a really fine consistency. It reminded me a little bit of powdered sugar. If you’re not careful it will get all over the place. It mixes easily with water just make sure to use the recommended 8 -10 oz. of liquid (use 10 oz. trust me) and shake vigorously in your shaker cup. It will foam up a bit but nothing you won’t be able to handle. My first thought after tasting it was that it reminded me more of a combination of chocolate and peanut butter rather than just chocolate. The chocolate flavor is faint and it left me wishing for more of that chocolaty goodness. My two recommendations for that is serving with ice to intensify the flavor or add a little bit of chocolate Quick or syrup to boost the flavor. Overall, I’m very impressed with Nitro Fusion it manages to deliver quite a bit of protein while remaining safe for a variety of lifestyles. Taste wise I have to give it 8 out of 10 but as a whole it gets 10 out of 10. I will definitely be stocking Nitro Fusion on my shelves.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment